Wild Orange and Peppermint…….These two oils are amazing together in a diffuser! I carry these two in my purse travel case at all times. I just dab a few drops in my hands, cup, and inhale for an instant “pick me up.”
I also carry an atomizer spray with a mix of 1/2 and 1/2 of each oil for a body or room spray (you can also dilute with water to make them last longer).
Sometimes I will diffuse this combo in my car. If you do not have a car diffuser, you can drip Wild Orange and Peppermint on a tissue and stick a twisted end of the tissue into the air vent to calm and refresh a loud, crazy, car ride…..or…..to ease your pain while stuck in traffic! Everyone loves this combo and I use it multiple times a day.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
- High in antioxidants
- Uplifting to the mind and body
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Alleviates occasional stomach upset
- Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health
These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Essential Oil products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any essential oil product.