Here’s an easy to follow Lavender Blueberry Banana Bread recipe that will invite warmness over the holidays!
- 1/2 Cup Butter – unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 ½ Cups Sugar – preferably organic, raw sugar, not white
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Flour – preferably organic, unbleached
- 15 Drops of Lavender EO
- ½ Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 1 Cup Organic Blueberries
- ½ Cup Walnuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan, or coat with non-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly. Add flour, baking soda, milk and lavender EO. Blend well. Add walnuts, blueberries, and bananas. Pour into a loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool on a wire rack.